Your safety comes first.
We are keeping a close eye on the COVID-19 situation and following all related advice and recommendations issued by competent health organisations, and taking precautionary measures to ensure you a safe and relaxed stay at Kovačine Camp.
In light of the current developments regarding the pandemic, we have stepped up our sanitary and hygiene measures, including disinfection and sanitary protection in all departments, in line with the latest WHO guidelines.
Please mind the following recommendations put in place for your safety:
- Keep a distance of at least 2 m.
- Wash and sanitize your hands as frequently as possible. You can buy soap and hand sanitizer at the camp store.
- You are advised to wear gloves when paying at the reception desk, using the ATM and chemical toilet facilities, doing laundry and washing your car, disposing of waste, using the vacuum cleaner, etc.
- You can buy gloves at the camp store.
- Please wear a mask if you are suffering from respiratory problems. You can buy a mask at the camp store.
- Avoid physical contact and gatherings.
- In case you develop a fever or feel unwell, notify the camp reception desk immediately at the following telephone number: (0)51 571 423 or mobile phone number: 00385(0)99 216 7947.
- Comply with all hygiene measures (sneeze and cough into your elbow, wipe your nose with a tissue, refrain from spitting).
- Dispose of waste.
- You are advised to pay with contactless credit cards.
- You are advised to spend as little time as possible indoors.
- Use the sanitary facilities in your own campervan or caravan, and try to use the common sanitary facilities in the camp as little as possible. Make sure to sanitise your hands before using the sanitary facilities in the camp and keep a distance of 2 m, as well as preferably use protective gloves. Use only the amenities that are available (showers, washbasins, laundry and dish washing basins, etc.).
- Use only the outdoor shower cubicles and washbasins.
All our employees and staff are familiar with the prescribed procedures in the current situation, as well as procedures in case of a suspected COVID-19 infection.
Your safety and well-being are our top priority. We wish you a safe and fun holiday.