KOVAČINE CAMP PITCHES – FEEL THE LIBERATING POWER OF NATURE
The pitches of Kovačine Camp cover a majestic area of 27 hectares of authentic Mediterranean land interspersed by pine trees and olive trees, making it the perfect destination for getting to know the forces of nature and at the same time ourselves.
Let yourself be inspired by the relaxing steady movement of the branches and waves. Learn to look into the distance. Touch the depth. Look high up. Turn around and feel the broad space around you. This magnificent peninsular area surrounded by the clear sea and pebble beaches is the ideal location for exploring the wonders of island life and embarking on a journey of revitalising your senses.
With a total of 950 pitches, Kovačine Camp has enough room to cater to all of your wishes. Operating primarily as a textile camp, 700 of Kovačine Camp’s pitches belong to the textile part of the camp, while the remaining 250 pitches, as well as a specific part of the beach, belong to the naturist part of the camp.
The size of the pitches varies from 60 to 120 m2, and all the pitches come with a common cabinet – one cabinet includes a power connection and 2 water taps.
Kovačine Camp is an excellent base for further exploring the island of Cres. Join us on one of the many excursions we offer and be amazed by the diversity of one of the crown jewels of our coastline.
Apart from excursions and walks around the island, our partners also offer you various dynamic activities, perfect for adrenaline lovers as well as those who just want to try something new. From kayaking to diving, or getting to know the culture of Cres by participating in a felting workshop, there is something for everyone.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE PITCHES:
- over 950 pitches and camping plots:
- approx. 700 belonging to the textile part of the camp
- approx. 250 belonging to the naturist part of the camp
- size of the pitches varies from 60 to 120 m2
- the pitches come with a common cabinet – 1 cabinet includes a power connection and 2 water taps
- camping plots (non-parcelled zones within the camping area)
With a total of 950 pitches, Kovačine Camp has enough room to cater to all of your wishes.
PITCHES – PRICELIST 2023
9/9 – 22/10
26/8 – 8/9
19/8 – 25/8
The prices are in EUR and per day.
The prices include:
- use of pool (when available for guests),
- wireless Internet,
- tourist tax,
- Cost of overnight stay at the parking lot in front of Kovačine Camp: EUR 15.00/night. Tourist tax per person/day is additionally charged pursuant to the Tourist Tax Act.
- Relocations costs from your plot at the second and every further time to another plot: see under “Reservation costs”.
- The provisions of the Kovačine Camp House Rules are an integral part of this price list.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- power supply,
- 1 car,
- 1 tent or 1 caravan and awning,
- use of sanitary facilities.
It is not allowed to keep trailers on the pitch.
- Premium pitches – first line from the sea or in the immediate vicinity of the sea and beach: EUR 100.00 per pitch
- Yellow and green zone pitches: EUR 60.00 per pitch, all other pitches: EUR 50.00 per pitch.
BOOKING COST AND PRICE OF BERTHS
- Booking cost of berths in the mini marina: EUR 40.00.
- Price of berths in the mini marina: EUR 4.00 per metre of boat length/day.
- It is possible to leave boats of up to 6 m in length in our mini marina.
- A 10% discount off the price of “per person/day” and “child 5–12 years of age/day” is available for members of UKH, CCI, DCC, Federcampeggio and Avtokampi.si.
- A 10% discount off the price of “per person/day” and “per pitch/day” is available for members of CKE.
- Return ticket to the island – at our expense:
For an uninterrupted stay of:
- at least 11 nights in Kovačine Camp we will grant you a discount in the amount equal to the price of a one-way ferry ticket to the island of Cres
- at least 18 nights in Kovačine Camp we will grant you a discount in the amount equal to the price of a return ferry ticket to the island of Cres
- The discount is available only if you present your ferry ticket at the reception desk of Kovačine Camp. The discount is valid for Brestova – Porozina and Valbiska – Merag ferry lines only.
From 31 March to 1 July 2023 (departure day) and from 2 September to 22 October 2023:
- stay for 7 nights = pay for 6 nights
- stay for 14 nights = pay for 12 nights
- We offer organised transfer for all our camping guests from Krk and Pula airports to the hotel and back for a price of EUR 120.00 per person.
- Transfer costs need to be paid in advance. Please notify us at least 14 days in advance if you require transfer
About us – from our guests’ perspective
Nice quiet and beautiful campsite. Never seen sanitary facility (building 2) so clean on a campsite in the summer period. Good mini supermarket with okay prices. Easy walk to Cres took 20-25 minutes. Fantastic beaches and great snorkelling water. Top class campsite!
All you need to have good holiday in one place. A nice , clean beach. Along the beach there’s a promenade, going to center of city Cres. You can rent a motor boat, a kayak, a bicycle. You can learn how to dive. Do some shopping, fruits and vegatables or a croissant in the morning. Definitely recommended!
Incredible place for your rest. Variaty of accomodation options from tent spot 200m from beach till small houses 10m to water. Couple of restaurants, good supermarket, 2 dog friendly beaches, rent of boats, kayaks, sups. Nice promenade along a beach, pine and olive trees are everywhere. We will definitely visit the place again.
All about Kovačine Camp – in one place.
Download the digital brochure, flick through our offer and let the images convey at least a glimpse of the island atmosphere.
PDF | 6.5 MB
What is new on the island of Cres
and in our offer?
Passion is the fuel that powers us to keep improving. We are listening to and following your wishes and suggestions, in order to make Kovačine Camp your home away from home.
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out the latest news about the island of Cres and all the new and interesting offers we have designed for you.